GO HARD - The-Mith [Song Review]

Posted by TheTribe UG on 2:17 AM


By Byaruhanga Felix (@TheNinjaFelix)

In my last blog-post I introduced Mr.So UG's 'Go Hard' with a snippet; in case you're just getting to know "Go Hard" it's the the second official single off The-Mith's Sophomore album 'Destination:Africa'.

It's packed with heavy lines that The-Mith accurately delivers  on a chilled trap-ish hard beat produced by one of the top UG hip-hop producers, Aethan and Samurae. On this track he gives a reason to his rivals why he is at  the top level and he is not there to claim the spot but to own it.

"Here’s a track for my rivals/
I’m taking all of their titles/
So clear the track for my arrival/
I came, I conquered/
Run the game without no sponsors/
Topped the game from all 4 corners/
Bruce Wayne/ no Joker/"
 
 
As you go ahead to listen to the track you notice that The-Mith has mastered the art and his craft is on point. With tracks like Winner and Go Hard being released it shows you a clear picture of what to expect on the entire album. 
Listen To GO HARD here.
Get GO HARD Lyrics here.
Connect With The-Mith:
Twitter: @TheMithMusic
Facebook: TheMithMusic
www.road2destinationafrica.blogspot.com

Contact Writer:
Twitter: @TheNinjaFelix
Facebook: Byaruhanaga Felix
Email: felixbyaruhanga@gmail.com



Categories: